We offer laminate and solid surface materials from several different manufacturers.

Solid surface is a man-made material that is available in a wide variety of colors (we are able to provide well over 100 different colors) and it is repairable if the surface is scratched, stained, or cracked. Stone-based materials, while beautiful, are typically more expensive than laminate or solid surface and are not repairable.

While there is a large variance in price depending on color and manufacturer, generally stone-based materials are the most expensive, with solid surface being in the middle with laminate costing the least.

We provide solid surface window sills, tub/shower surrounds, shelves, table tops and many more products. The possibilities with solid surface are endless. We also provide cabinets.

Each full sheet is 12 feet long by 30 inches wide which means there are 30 square feet per sheet.  Our lineal foot price is for prices 1 foot long by up to 30 inches wide so there are 12 lineal feet per sheet.

If a competitor prices countertops at $75 per square foot, that would be equivalent to $187.50 per lineal foot ($75 x 30 divided by 12).


Not anymore.  Due to price increases by our suppliers, we are no longer able to offer sinks at no charge, but we do sell sinks at a reasonable price and are able to install sinks purchased elsewhere in countertops we fabricate.

No, however we do charge a 60% deposit to cover the cost of materials and labor to fabricate / install our products.  The remaining 40% is due when the work is completed.

We do keep a wide selection of solid surface material on hand for our customers to choose from.  At any given time, we will have between 800 and 1,000 sheets of solid surface material on-hand.

We normally order laminate material as it is needed and do not maintain an inventory of laminate material on-hand.  Due to the wide variety of colors / finishes available, it is not practical for us to keep this material on-hand.  Once a color selection is made and the order is placed, it normally takes anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks for us to receive the material to begin the fabrication process.

We are not a reseller and some of our suppliers will not allow us to sell their materials to people who are not certified fabricators.  However, we do sell laminate, some solid surface sheets and sinks directly to the public.

Our normal lead time is anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks depending on how many orders we are processing at the time.  If we have to order the material, it will take longer since it takes anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks to receive materials we order.

Cabinet orders typically take longer than orders for other products.  Given some of the supply chain issues that exist right now, it can take anywhere from 3 to 16 weeks, depending on the manufacturer and cabinet style, for us to receive cabinet orders from our suppliers.

Yes, if it is something we can repair.  There is normally a trip charge plus a time and materials charge for repair work.

We do operate a custom cabinet shop and are happy to build custom cabinet orders in addition to providing quality products from our cabinet suppliers.

We want to thank those who have bravely served our country and do offer a 3% military discount for cash payments.  Unfortunately, due to fees we are charged by the credit card companies, we are not able to give this discount for credit card payments.

Mastercard, Visa and American Express.

We are locally owned and operated.

Our showroom is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.

It is not necessary for you to provide measurements.  As part of our quotation process our team will come and take measurements and pictures of the project area.

Yes, we will remove old materials but there is an additional fee for demolition and/or disposal.

Yes, we offer kitchen design services.